Yes! Wanderlands is located at Stratton Mountain’s Sun Bowl Base Area, approximately one mile from the main festival site. From the Village, make a right onto Stratton Access Road. Proceed a half mile, and make a right on Mountain Road. Proceed another half mile, and turn right onto Sun Bowl Road. When you arrive at the campsite you can check in with the Wanderlands staff to get settled into your site. You may unload your equipment, and then proceed to park in the Sun Bowl Base Area parking.
Camping passes can be purchased on our tickets page here by attendees who have already purchased 3 or 4 day festival tickets. Camping passes are sold per person, not by campsite and are $108. Camping tickets can also be purchased on site if there are spots available.
Camping opens Wednesday at 5PM and closes Sunday at 7PM
Parking at Wanderlands
Cars will be able to park on site in the campground area in the designated lot which is only minutes away from the camp site.
Getting to the festival from Wanderlands
There will be shuttles running on a continuous loop between Wanderlands and the village on festival days. Shuttles will make stops at Wanderlands, Stratton Sports Center (showers), the Inn at Stratton Mountain, the parking lot, and the Welcome Center in the village. In the event of rain, shuttles will also make stops at Long Trail, the Parking Garage, and Stratton Mountain Center.
TH: 7 AM – 11 PM
FR: 7 AM – 1 AM
SA: 7 AM – 1 AM
SU: 7 AM – 6 PM
- Indoor restrooms, potable water and sinks are available on site at the Wanderlands campground inside of the Lodge.
- Portable restrooms and a limited number of showers are available at the campground. Additional indoor showers are available for use at the Stratton
- Training & Fitness Center, which is a 5 minute shuttle ride away.
- Electricity will be available for cell phone charging, but campsites do not have power.
- 30 lockers are available at Wanderlands on a first come first served basis. You will need 4 quarters to access a locker. Additional lockers for daily use will be available in the basement of the base lodge for $2.00.
Campgrounds are closed to the public and you must have a camping wristband to enter.
Campground check in closes at midnight on Thursday 6/19 and Friday 6/20.
QUIET HOURS are between 12am - 8am.
Use ONLY indoor/event bathrooms and biodegradable soap and cleaners, please.
Propane or butane stoves can be used on the campgrounds.
No food or trash left outside at any time. Please leave Wanderlands as beautiful as you found it!
No feeding the wildlife.
No amplified sound.
No campfires are allowed so, no open flames, fire dancing, fireworks, candles, or charcoal grills.
No pets allowed in the campground.
No illegal drugs, weapons, or glass containers.
No sleeping in your car at the accompanying parking lot.
No parking next to your campsite. Please park in the designated lot